- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org collects the following data when users sign the petition:
- Personal Identification Information
- Email Address
- Country of Residency
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide JacindaArdernForUNSG.org with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign the petition on the website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org collects your data:
- To record your signature on the petition.
- To confirm your signature on the petition.
How do we store your data?
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org securely stores your data in our secure databases, hosted in the State of New York, USA.
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org will keep your personal data for the duration of this political campaign. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatically from our database.
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org will never contact you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
JacindaArdernForUNSG.org would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request JacindaArdernForUNSG.org for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that JacindaArdernForUNSG.org correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JacindaArdernForUNSG.org to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that JacindaArdernForUNSG.org erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that JacindaArdernForUNSG.org restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to JacindaArdernForUNSG.org’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that JacindaArdernForUNSG.org transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality — We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics — We use these cookies to anonymously collect data on how the website is being used, in order to improve user experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The JacindaArdernForUNSG.org website contains links to other websites.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]